My top 10 of 2012 Chicago restaurant picks (in no particular order).
1. Anniversary dinner at Aquitaine (Lincoln Park).
2. Brunch at Taverna 750 (Lakeview).
3. Cantina 46 (River North) for brunch & dinner.
4. One of my favorite spots/go-to's - Quartino (River North).
5. Brunch at G.E.B (West Loop).
6. One of my most frequented spots of the year (due to events) - Carnivale (near The Loop).
7. Bar Toma (Gold Coast).
8. Brunch at Green Zebra (Noble Square).
9. Piccolo Sogno (River West).
10. Brunch at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba (Lincoln Park).
For those of you Chicago regulars, what are some of your 2012 favorites?