Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- 1lb shrimp, uncooked, tails off
- 2 tsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- avocado, chopped, for serving
- green cabbage, shredded, for serving
- corn tortillas, for serving
- spicy chipotle aioli, for topping
1. In a medium sized bowl, place the shrimp, 1 tsp of olive oil, lime juice, the garlic, cilantro, and salt & pepper. Mix together and cover with plastic wrap. 2. Refrigerate the mixture for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3. Once the shrimp has had time to marinate, heat the remaining tsp of olive oil in a grill pan on medium heat
4. Add the shrimp to the hot pan, and cook on each side for a few minutes or until pink and cooked through.
5. Serve with corn tortillas, avocado, green cabbage, and spicy aioli.