Grape, Goat Cheese, & Pistachio "Truffles"
- 1 cup of Pistachios, removed from their shells
- 1 (8 oz) log of goat cheese, at room temperature
- 20 grapes, washed with stems removed
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and toast your Pistachios on an ungreased baking sheet for 7 minutes.
2. Allow the nuts to cool for a few minutes, and then place in a food processor to finely chop.
3. Place the chopped Pistachios in a small bowl that you will use for coating. (I set up an assembly line with the goat cheese, grapes, and nuts to make this process pretty easy.)
4. Take 1/2 a tbsp of goat cheese and place in the palm of your hand.
5. Place a grape in the goat cheese in your hand and coat the grape.
6. Then roll the coated grape in the nut bowl until it is covered with the chopped Pistachios, and place it on a baking sheet.
7. Repeat the process with all of the grapes, and allow them to set for about 15 minutes.
8. Then place them in the refrigerator to cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
I definitely plan on making these again, they were quite the hit!