Well, i'm talking about them. Not only do they have a short ingredient list, but they are quick, easy, and actually not too terrible for you. Too good to be true, right? It's not. That's the truth, I promise. This recipe was one I transformed. What I originally made as a cake last year, I turned into cupcakes. Who doesn't like bite-sized, portion controlled treats, right? Exactly. These are awesome. You may not be able to stop at just one, but it's a nice thought isn't it. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
(makes 12 cupcakes)
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting, for topping
- Pumpkin pie spice, for topping (optional)
- Tools: cupcake pan & liners
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together your spice cake mix and can of pumpkin.
3. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (or follow the instructions on the back of your box).
4. Once a fork comes out clean, remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before frosting.
5. Frost the cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting, and top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice on each one. Grab a plate, and enjoy!