Prosciutto & Pineapple Pizza
- 100% Whole Wheat Boboli pizza crust (or crust of your choice)
- Trader Joe's pizza sauce (or any tomato sauce)
- 3 strips of prosciutto, chopped
- 1 (8oz) can of pineapple chunks (drain the juice)
- 1/2 bag of shredded (low-moisture, part skim) mozzarella cheese
- Canola oil Spray
- Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees (or whatever temperature is advised based on the crust you are using).
2. While the oven is heating, spray the bottom of your pizza pan with canola oil spray to prevent the pizza from sticking.
3. Place your crust on the pan, and use enough pizza sauce to cover the bottom of your crust, making sure to spread out your sauce evenly.
4. Top the sauce with the mozzarella cheese.
5. Add the prosciutto and pineapple on top of the cheese.
6. Sprinkle ground black pepper across the top for a little extra seasoning.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes (or until the crust starts to brown, and the cheese is all melted).
8. Remove from the oven, and let cool for a minute or two, before slicing. Serve and enjoy!
(In keeping with my new blog changes, here is a new portion I am adding to my recipes. Hope you like it!)
What would I do differently next time? Make 2! I definitely wouldn't change a thing. This recipe came out great, and I definitely was sad when it was all gone.
Until Next Dine!